Note: This promotion ended on 2023-01-03 23:59:00 PST. Terms are for reference only.
$200 off Pixel 7
Get a $200 phone discount with the purchase and activation of a Pixel 7 phone from fi.google.com. New Google Fi customers must transfer (port-in) your number to Fi from your current carrier to be eligible.
How do I qualify for the $200 discount?
- You must be a new Fi customer. A new Fi customer is someone who has never had Fi service or someone whose last day of Fi service took place more than 180 days before making a purchase with this promotion.
- To qualify for the full $200 discount, you need to:
- Purchase the device or currently be in a group plan with the purchaser.
- Activate the phone on a new full service plan (data-only SIMs do not qualify) within 30 days of the shipment confirmation.
- You must also bring/transfer your number to Fi within 30 days of the shipment confirmation email. Numbers ported in must be from carriers that have calling, voice and data services. Fi-to-Fi number transfers are not eligible.
- Remain active and in good standing for 60 consecutive days. Pausing, changing, or suspending the account will void the promotion.
- The discounted price will automatically apply during checkout. If you do not meet the conditions above, $200 will be charged to your Google Pay account.
Any other details to know?
- Offer is valid while supplies last or while the promotion is live and available on the fi.google.com site.
- For individual plans, limit one per person. For group plans, limit one per group plan member.
- Offer is only available to U.S. residents 18 years or older, and requires Google Pay and Google Fi accounts.
- Unless otherwise stated, this offer cannot be combined with other offers.
- Discount is not transferable and is not valid for cash or cash equivalent.
- If Fi determines that this offer is used in connection with abuse, misuse, or fraud, or if the account used to purchase the phone is not in good standing, the discounted amount will be charged to your Google Pay account.
- Void where prohibited.