Note: This promotion ended on 2023-01-03 23:59:00 PST. Terms are for reference only.
Get up to $100 off
$100 off Pixel 6a
Get a $100 phone discount with the purchase and activation of a Pixel 6a phone from fi.google.com. New Google Fi customers must transfer (port-in) your number to Fi from your current carrier to be eligible.
How do I qualify for the $100 discount?
- You must be a new Fi customer. A new Fi customer is someone who has never had Fi service or someone whose last day of Fi service took place more than 180 days before making a purchase with this promotion.
- To qualify for the full $100 discount, you need to:
- Activate the phone on a new full service plan (data-only SIMs do not qualify) within 30 days of the shipment confirmation email and keep the qualifying phone active on Google Fi for 60 consecutive days.
- You must activate on the same Fi account used to purchase the phone or be a new member of the purchaser's group plan.
- You must also bring/transfer your number to Fi within 30 days of the shipment confirmation email. Fi-to-Fi number transfers are not eligible.
- The discounted price will automatically apply during checkout. If you do not meet the conditions above, $100 will be charged to your Google Pay account.
Any other details to know?
- Offer is valid while supplies last or while the promotion is live and available on the fi.google.com site.
- For individual plans, limit one per person. For group plans, limit one per group plan member.
- Offer is only available to U.S. residents 18 years or older, and requires Google Pay and Google Fi accounts.
- Unless otherwise stated, this offer cannot be combined with other offers.
- Discount is not transferable and is not valid for cash or cash equivalent.
- If Fi determines that this offer is used in connection with abuse, misuse, or fraud, or if the account used to purchase the phone is not in good standing, the discounted amount will be charged to your Google Pay account.
- Void where prohibited.