For a limited time, get up to $500 back when you purchase and activate a new device from fi.google.com and trade-in an eligible iPhone® or Samsung device.
How do I qualify for additional value back?
- Users who trade-in any eligible iPhone®️ or Samsung device while this promotion is live on fi.google.com will get up to $500 back.
- Check eligible devices and the value of your trade-in device here. Devices that are not factory reset, do not power on, or are damaged will receive less value. Be sure to add the trade-in kit to your cart during checkout.
- After you complete your purchase with a trade-in, Google Fi will mail you a trade-in kit. You'll have 30 days from purchase to send us your old phone using the trade-in kit.
- After we get your phone, we'll verify the trade-in value and send you an email with details on when to expect a refund or Fi credit.
- If you're paying for your new device in full, you'll automatically get the trade-in value via a refund to your original payment method.
- If you're financing your new device, you'll get the trade-in value via Fi credit. Fi trade-in credit automatically applies to device financing, device protection, and data, talk, and text.
- You can check the status of your trade-in in your Fi account, under Manage Plan and then Devices.
See here for full terms on the trade in program.