Note: This promotion ended on 2021-03-09 23:59:59 PST. Terms are for reference only.
Promotion Terms: Get a free Moto G Power (2021) when you Join Fi or Add a Line
For a limited time, get a free Moto G Power (2021) phone (as $199 back in Fi bill credit) when you join Google Fi as a new customer or add a new group plan line. You must bring/transfer your number to Fi from your current carrier to be eligible.
How do I qualify for the promotion?
- A new Fi customer is somebody who is new to Google Fi on either a new plan, or a new member as a part of an existing group plan. Former Fi customers who have cancelled or paused service are not eligible.
- To qualify for the Fi bill credit, you need to:
- Activate the qualifying phone on a new full service plan (data-only SIMs do not qualify) within 30 days of the shipment confirmation email and remain active on Google Fi with your qualifying phone for 30 consecutive days.
- You must activate on the same Fi account used to purchase the phone or be a new member of the purchaser’s group plan.
- You must also bring/transfer your number to the qualifying Fi account within 30 days of the shipment confirmation email. Fi-to-Fi number transfers are not eligible.
- If you choose to get a new number, you will not receive the Fi bill credit.
When will I receive my Fi bill credit?
- You will receive an email notification after all terms and conditions have been satisfied, and the credit will be applied to your subsequent bills.
- The credit will be applied toward monthly service costs only, such as data, calls, texts, and device protection; it cannot be applied to phone purchase or financing.
- If you return or cancel your order, you are not eligible to keep the credit.
Any other details to know?
- Offer is valid while supplies last or while the promotion is live and available on the fi.google.com site.
- For new individual plans, limit one per person. For group plans, limit one per new group plan member.
- Offer is only available to U.S. residents 18 years or older, and requires Google Pay and Google Fi accounts.
- Fi bill credit is not transferable and is not valid for cash or cash equivalent.
- If Google Fi determines that this offer is used in connection with abuse, misuse, or fraud, the Fi credit will be voided and any redeemed credit will be charged to your Google Pay account. Account must be active and in good standing to receive credit.
- Void where prohibited.