Get a $70 discount with the purchase and activation of a Motorola One 5G Ace when you join as a new customer or add a new group plan line. In order to be eligible, you must transfer (port-in) your number to Fi from your current carrier to be eligible.
How do I qualify for the full $70 discount?
- You must be a new Fi customer. A new Fi customer is defined as somebody who is new to Google Fi on either a new plan, or a new member as a part of an existing group plan. Former Fi customers who have cancelled or paused service are not eligible.
- To qualify for the full $70 discount, you need to:
- Activate the phone on a new full service plan (data-only SIMs do not qualify) within 30 days of the shipment confirmation email and keep the qualifying phone active on Google Fi for 90 consecutive days. You must activate on the same Fi account used to purchase the phone.
- You must also bring/transfer your number to Fi within 30 days of the shipment confirmation email. Fi-to-Fi number transfers are not eligible.
- If you choose to get a new number, you will not receive the full discount.
- The discounted price will automatically apply during checkout. If you do not meet the conditions above, $50 will be charged to your Google Pay account.
Any other details to know?
- Offer is valid while supplies last or while the promotion is live and available on the fi.google.com site.
- For individual plans, limit one per person. For group plans, limit one per group plan member.
- Offer is only available to U.S. residents 18 years or older, and requires Google Pay and Google Fi accounts.
- Discount is not transferable and is not valid for cash or cash equivalent.
- If Google Fi determines that this offer is used in connection with abuse, misuse, or fraud, or if the account used to purchase the phone is not in good standing, the discounted amount will be charged to your Google Pay account.
- Void where prohibited.