Fi Referral Program Terms & Conditions
Refer a friend and you'll both get $20 Fi credit after their first month on Fi. Share your unique invitation code found in your Fi account to get started.
How to qualify
- Your referral needs to use your invitation code and activate a full-service plan. Data-only SIMs and new group plan members do not qualify.
- After activation, your referral needs to keep their Fi service active for 30 consecutive days and pay their first bill in full.
When you'll receive your Fi credit
- After meeting the requirements above, you and your referral will be notified via the Fi app and the credit will automatically be applied to your subsequent bills.
- If your service is paused, the credit will only appear once your service is reactivated.
- The credit will be applied toward monthly service costs only, such as data, calls, texts, and device protection; it cannot be applied to phone purchase or financing.
Other details to know
- Referred users are only eligible to redeem one invitation code.
- Effective 4/9/2022, users can now earn up to $400 in Fi bill credit for referrals. The increase applies to new referrals made on or after 4/9/2022.
- Offer is valid while the program is live and available on the fi.google.com site.
- Offer is only available to U.S. residents 18 years or older, and requires Google Payments and Google Fi accounts.
- This offer can be combined with other offers unless otherwise stated.
- Fi credit is not transferable and is not valid for cash or cash equivalent.
- If Google Fi determines that this offer is used in connection with abuse, misuse, or fraud, the Fi credit will be voided.
- Void where prohibited.